REVIEW: KINSTYLE BRIGHT SHINE SPRAY


Hello Loves!

Today those of you who have long naughty hair need to be very attentive and even proud owners of playful short hair should be interested in because I will be talking about KINSTYLE Glam Touch Bright Shine spray. So take your note pads and lets begin.



This liquid is pure magic in the bottle. It makes your hair look really healthy and shiny without leaving any residue or that greasy feeling that we all try so desperately to avoid. This spray smells really luxurious like all the products at the hair salon, that smell just wraps you and makes you feel good about yourself but the best quality of all is that this product detangles my hair like nothing else. Girls with long hair will know the struggle of blowdrying your hair. It so annoying that sometimes you even think that you can make another day with that greasy mess on your head just to postpone the torture. This KINSTYLE spray makes it the easiest job and I can conquer  the world with clean fabulous hair!

Believe me, you need this product in you life, although you need to leave some for me because I am running out of mine.

You can find me on:
instagram
facebook
twitter
youtube

Love,
Role

P.S. If you are my Lithuanian friend I have a video about the whole range of KINSTYLE products.


5 comments:

  1. oh so good to hear it works to well! have to try it out asap
    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds amazing! I don't think I have access to this brand, sadly.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really sad because this product truly changed my life.

      Delete
  3. This is really nice. Thanks for sharing this informative article.


    Silk Hair Spray

    ReplyDelete