REVIEW: NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT FACE WASH




Hello Loves!

Long time no skin care posts...Today obviously, I am going to talk about skin care product and it is Neutrogena Visibly ClearPink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I don't know why but Neutrogena is one of the skin care brands that I tend to trust. So let’s find out how my story with this facial wash unfolded.

The first thing that I notice about any skin care product is the smell (well it is basically one of the few things you can notice without using it for weeks) and let me know if I am the only one that finds the scent a bit strange. It does not remind me of a grapefruit or any other citrus, although I think it is awakening and suitable for the mornings.



Other than that, I think it is really powerful and more suitable for oily teenager’s skin, generally oily skin and summer season because it really stripes the skin from oils, so not so perfect for dry and sensitive skin owners. It also claims to have power to eliminate spots and blackheads. Did not notice any changes in this area, hence I cannot prove it or deny.


All in all, I wasn’t disappointed it is a really good cleanser but keep in mind your skin type before putting it into your shopping basket. 

You can find me on:
bloglovin
..............................................................


Laba!

Jau seniai mano bloge nebuvo posto apie odos priežiūros produktus taigi atėjo metas aptarti bent vieną iš jų ir šiandien tai bus Neutrogena  Visibly Clear PinkGrapefruit Facial Wash.

Jei esi bandžiusi šį veido ploviklį, palik man žinutę komentaruose ar ir tau jo kvapas atrodo šiek tiek keistas. Jei taip, ką jis tau primena? Kažkodėl man jis nei kiek nepanašus į greipfrutą ar kokį kitą citrusinį vaisių, tačiau tas kvapas vis tiek gan budinantis, suteikiantis energijos taigi tinkantis sunkiem rytam, kai  atsikelti anksti ir kažkur išsiruošti atrodo sunkiausia užduotis pasaulyje.



Pats ploviklis tikrai stiprus ir labiau tinkamas riebiai paaugliškai odai, apskritai riebiai odai ir vasaros sezonui. Ne pats geriausias pasirinkimas sausos ir jautrios odos savininkėm. Be to užrašas ant pakuotės teigia, kad ši prausiklis turėtų sumažinti inkštirų ir kitokių nemalonumų kiekį. Deja aš jokių pokyčių šioje zonoje nepastebėjau taigi negaliu liudyti nei už, nei prieš.

Neutrogena iš tiesų neprašovė su šiuo prausikliu pro šalį, tačiau prieš dėdama jį į savo pirkinių krepšelį apsvarstyk, ar jis tikrai tinkamas tavo odos tipui.

Mane rasi:
instagram
facebook
twitter

Bučkis,
Rolė


10 comments:

  1. I have oily skin so this might work for me x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will. Let me know how it turns out;)

      Delete
  2. I have dry skin so I think I will be skipping this, thanks for the review sweetie! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ditching this for the cold season too. Thank your for stopping by;)xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning review!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mind this. I'm not a big fan of the smell too, but it did remind me of a grapefruit. My skin loves Neutrogena products so I stick with the brand :)

    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So maybe it's just in my mind. Thank you for your comment;)

      Delete
  5. I recently used this and had a huge rash as a result, have a nosey at the photo on my blog. I'm really glad you didn't have the same reaction. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really unfortunate,thank you for sharing... Maybe it's because it is quite heavily scented. I will be more careful with this for sure.

      Delete