REVIEW:GARNIER NORDIC MOISTURE MATCH



Hello, my friends!

Today I am talking about product that made it's way into my daily skin care routine and is going to be next month's empty I guess, so I have a fully formed opinion about it after many trial sessions and this is Garnier Nordic Moisture Match cream for normal to dry skin.

My opinion: This is air light cream that sinks into your skin instantly, moisturises perfectly without leaving any residue and causing any troubles. I am using this to moisturise my face before putting makeup on and it's perfect for that because of the light texture. The makeup does not slide on it.



 The Science part: the star ingredient in this cream is blue lotus extract that steals all the spotlight from the others. The Blue Lotus Flower contains bioflavoids, such as quercetin (Laboratory studies have investigated Quercetin's potential for use in anti-cancer applications and all sorts of other health benefits) and rutin, which have extensive documentation of their anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefit. Why you anti-oxidants are good for your skin?

Antioxidants are nutrients (vitamins and minerals) and enzymes (proteins inside your body) that can help to prevent and repair damage to your body's tissue. Antioxidants do this by slowing or preventing the effect of free radicals, which start oxidation -- a process that causes damage from oxygen that can lead to cell dysfunction. So antioxidants stop your skin from aging helps to repair any damage done to it.


And you might be a bit scared that there are so much chemistry back round behind this cream and you may not understand everything ant that's why you may think opposite that this product might be too strong for your skin, even harmful  because "chemistry" but don't forget that everything that surrounds us is chemistry. So don't be scared because blue lotus products are especially gentle and recommended for sensitive skin owners.

I hope that wasn't too much for you. I enjoy explaining why certain ingredients and products that have them are worth your attention. Overall, Garnier Nordic Moisture Range is something you should check out. The only thing you should need is to know your skin and  its needs.

You can find me on:
bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant review and I love how you explain the science behind this product! Always great to understand what goes in a product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is good to know that it was useful for someone;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I found it very straightfoward and easy to understand, not difficult at all. :-)
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big relief for me! Good to know that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete