THE SUNDAY POST:OOTD


Hello guys!
Today I decided to share with you something unusual to my blog. It's style related post! Yesterday me and my boyfriend went shopping  and we aren't proud of that but we just simply lost control and got more stuff than we planned. So I believe there will be more OOTDs on this blog from know on.


Of course I had to share with you my makeup look. I kept everything simple with BB cream, a tiny bit of bronzer, Maybelline nude lipstick, bronze eye look with Rimmel eyeshadow quad, the thinnest line of eyeliner and Maybelline The Rocket on my lashes.


Full look looks like this, casual and simple. The top is from H&M and jeans are from Talyweil.


I like to spice up casual outfits with statement accessories but I kept everything else very simple, no earrings or rings, just watch.


Casual outfit won't be casual without a pare of once white converse.


To go with my makeup I painted my nails in bronze.

I hope it was interesting. What is your favorite look for spring? Let me know in the comments!

You can find me on :
bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit!! And your makeup looks amazing!
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the statement necklace, it simply styles up the whole outfit!

    www.le-journal-brule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,thank you! You both are so lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your outfit with a bold necklace. Looks very flattering on you!

    - - Thuy
    http://lollithuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete