CATRICE COSMETICS PRIME AND FINE SMOOTHIG REFINER


Hello guys!

Recently I introduce a new beauty product to my routine and it was something that I have not tried before. It's a Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner a.k.a primer. I was not searching and going for this particular one but it happened that this one was the only primer that I could find in a short notice in my near by drug store. I don't know where they hide all the other ones.

It has a nice creamy texture and glides over everything quite well but I cannot lie it would not hide any pores or flaws. It blurs them but that's it. Also it has tiniest amount of glitter of some sort that you barely can notice. Actually, I noticed this after a week or so using this. Conclusion is that this primer is good for those who has a quite good behaving skin and just want to have a nice base for their make up and I am quite happy with this perspective. However, I do not need a primer on daily basis so I use it as an eyeshadow base and this product is really good at this. It elongates the time that your shadow or foundation stays on your skin and it gives you a very beautiful glow. It literary brought back my Rimmel eyeshadow quad from oblivion.



All in all, Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner For Invisible Pores and Lines is a good makeup base but I am still very curious what the world of primers can suggest me.What are your recommendations?

You can find me on :
bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I've tried this as well and I agree-a nice thing to have but not spectacular. You should try some of L'oreal's primers (the Lumi Magique i think), they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour and packaging of this actually looks like the L'oreal Base Magique primer! I like Smashbox's (:

    Celine Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if we have any Smashbox's products in Lithuania but I will try to find out that and L'oreal Magique primer is definitely on the radar now! Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog and its lovely :) This is a great review too!
    looking forward to seeing your future posts :)

    Jess xx - a new follower
    http://jessicalouiseamber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are very lovely, thank you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard about this before, thanks for sharing this product! I've used Sephora primer but it breaks me out, so I changed to Etude House Sweet Recipe in mint and I've been loving it so far :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/2014/04/silver-swan.html

    ReplyDelete